Like women, men are also faced with the constant threat of having problems or issues with their shoulders and back area.
If not corrected early on, this may lead to a much bigger problem that may bring discomfort up to the time when they get old.
Fortunately, through the advancement of technology as well as the creative minds of many individuals, this can be countered through the shoulder support brace.
Shoulder support brace come in many forms.
There are back and shoulder braces for men, which are like straps made of nylon, cotton, or other materials that will need to be strapped on the shoulders and back to provide correction and support.
On the other hand, braces were improved more so they now come in shirt forms.
Shirt brace to hold your shoulder back would be an excellent option for the men who would need to correct or improve their posture, but are not keen on wearing straps on their upper body.
So, if you are someone who is looking for a shirt brace to hold your shoulder back, you can select from the three options that IntelliSkin has provided.
Best Shoulder Support Brace
Now, that you have decided that you need a shirt brace to hold your shoulders back area, you will just need to select the best of the lot.
To narrow down your options, here are a couple of reviews about the best shirt braces that can support your shoulders and back area.
These two are created under the same manufacturer, IntelliSkin.
You will just need to select the shirt brace that will answer all of your needs so you can get the best shirt brace for you.
The Men’s Foundation Posturecue Tank from IntelliSkin comes in a white with silver and black with silver colors.
It also comes in seven sizes namely extra small, small, large, extra-large, double extra-large, and triple extra-large.
It is made from a special combination of fibers to develop a compression fabric that has the highest quality.
It is more 300% more resilient compared the traditional fibers.
Basic Features Men’s Foundation Posturecue Tank
The basic features of the Men’s Foundation Posturecue Tank from IntelliSkin include making you feel, perform, and look better in an instant.
Using the Posturecue Tank will also retrain the body so it will have its proper alignment and posture once again.
If it used when you have incurred an injury or after workout, it can help in improving your recovery time.
While improving your posture, it can also help in reducing neck and back pain.
It can also correct your muscle imbalances, which might be the root cause of some injuries, poor posture, and pain.
Advantages of the Posturecue Tank
- It’s designed uniquely to mimic the functional taping techniques, creating intelligent feedback, which connects the mind to the posture of the user.
- It helps in stimulating, toning, and supporting the most vital posture muscles that results in an enhanced posture, performance, and alignment.
- It has the IntelliFoam that is specifically placed on the shoulders to give the grip similar to functional taping. This will optimize performance and fit.
- It is built with a core compression, posture specific system that will instantly give you the slimming fit.
- It has improved flexibility for a greater mobility and the mesh posture panels offer improved breathability and support for the posture, spine, as well as scapula without compromising comfort.
- It is anti-microbial and anti-moisture while also having SPF protection.
- It is durable with its reinforced stitching.
- For a shirt providing all these benefits and allows you reusability, it is priced reasonably at $85 apiece.
Disadvantages of the Posturecue Tank
- More specific sizes in measurements could be useful since not all men have the same physique.
- Only two colors are available.
The price may be a little steep, but if you calculate with all the benefits of the shirt, you will find that it is amazingly affordable.
You will get all the benefits plus you will not be sacrificing your comfort or style.
Therefore, this is definitely a must-try.
Another great product from IntelliSkin, the Men’s Posturecue V-Tee also comes in black with silver and white with silver colors.
It also comes in seven sizes for the buffed men and the slim ones.
It is made from a special lightweight combination of synthetic fibers to develop a compression fabric of good quality.
It is 22% Spandex and 78% nylon.
The fabric helps in correcting the posture while also keeping you cool while at work or performing your usual daily routines.
Basic Features Men’s Posturecue V-Tee.
The features of the Posturecue V-Tee are basically the same with the Men’s Foundation Posturecue Tank except this time, the shirt comes in a V-neck collar, and it has short sleeves that go above the elbows.
Advantages of the Posturecue V-Tee
- It is a great replacement for your undershirt when going to work as it can serve the same purpose of the undershirt while also correcting your posture.
- It is also an ideal garment to wear during traveling, especially plane trips or long car travels, as it helps in reducing fatigue while speeding up recovery. It does this by countering the effects of increase shoulder, neck, and spine stress and muscle fatigue brought about by the vibration of the engine.
- The V-neck collar is made so that it can be work under your work outfit without being seen.
- It has a moderate shoulder pull that promotes comfort even when worn for long periods of time.
- It is also anti-moisture and anti-microbial as well as having SPF protection.
Disadvantages of the Posturecue V-Tee
- Limited color options
- Priced slightly higher compared than other compression shirts
- More specific sizes in terms of measurements should have been provided
Though the size measurement is lacking and the color options are limited, you will just need to coordinate better with the seller before purchasing it.
The colors are quite neutral, so they are good for men who need to use these as undershirts.
Overall, this is a great buy and you will definitely get your posture corrected just by using this regularly.
Since your choices are narrowed down to two, selecting the best shirt brace will be much easier.
You will also be able to support your back and shoulders or correct your posture without compromising comfort as well as style.
At first, it might seem really stiff or awkward, but once you get the hang of it, whatever IntelliSkin shirt brace you choose, you will not even feel it is there.